This is my Online Scrap Pad. Finished work appears here, and at http://arksanctum.org

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Wish Me Luck!


I have an interview for a job at 3pm today! Did you know I've only had four interviews since I became unemployed in July? That's an awful lot of application forms and letters for very little reward!

Anyway, this one's with Wates Construction and the job on offer is a Tennant's Liaison Officer, which is a fancy way of saying I will be acting as a go-between for the construction company and the people living in social housing that they will be fixing.

From what I can gather, the job will involve working with some of the most difficult communities in Yorkshire, in some of the roughest estates. It should be good for me if only to broaden my experiences.

I've planned my bus journey (Can't afford to run a car just yet!) and since the interview's in Bradford, it's a 3 hour epic involving four changes just to get there!

I am SO nervous. I'm making butterflies to order! Red Admiral, anybody?


(Here's one I made earler)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home