This is my Online Scrap Pad. Finished work appears here, and at http://arksanctum.org

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Pottery Corner 13

Box Nine

Could you be the one?
Neurotic, insecure, materialistic, spoilt, petulant, depressive, image-obsessed, greedy, arrogant, selfish, unreasonable, self-absorbed, tantrum prone, sulky, loud-mouthed, two-dimensional, vapid, emotionally-bullying, empathy-lacking, unfaithful, money-driven, consumerist, racist, attention-seeking, contrary, bitter, misanthropic, clingy, binge-drinking, label-centric, immoral, insensitive, shallow, duplicitous, judgemental, gossiping, intellectually stunted, twisted, slovenly, abrasive, spiteful, sarcastic, pedantic female, 24.
Seeks Prince Charming for fun and friendship.
Maybe more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pepps said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!! Hill areas!

Have you ever heard the audio some women leave on their Guardian Singles profile? Absolutely brilliant!!

Cathy - 28, Croydon.
"Oh, er, helloooo, um so yes right well, I'm 28 and I'm quite happy with being single, but at the same time I'm looking for someone with which to spend some summer afternoons and winter evenings, but not for marriage or anything like that, oh no, no my friends all say I'm really great fun and not in the least bit clingy, and, er, I don't want a man just for marriage, although one day I think I'd like to be married, to the right man, someone who loves me, but I'm not looking for that right now, well, not initially, I mean I wouldn't rule it out if you were the right, oh dear, sorry *sniff* I really don't think this is going well, but I'm not desperate, I'm just after a laugh that's all, yeah 'cause my *sniff* friends all say I'm really good fun, good ol' Cath she loves a good laugh, that's what they all say, well Jane and Clare do, well they did before they found their men and got married, but I don't want to get marrried just for the sake of it, no, I'm just here for fun, and, well you know if I meet someone right then maybe I could consider spending more time with them, but not necessarily marry them, well not right away, that'd be daft wouldn't it, like, well I mean I just want to have a good time, you know, go out clubbing and partying, but if I could be with someone who's really into clubbing and partying too that'd be really great, 'cause well all my friends are always saying I'm such a good laugh, so obviously I'm looking for someone who likes a laugh, and you know, having a good time, but who might one day want to maybe consider marriage, possibly, and not necessarily to me, although if they, rather you, were right then yes obviously you'd have to marry me, but well not straight away, but you know, soon. Anyway thanks for listening, er, I hope I wasn't too mad, a-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaa!! But all my friends say I'm a great laugh. And I drink pints. Oh and I've got a great body."

11:49 am

 
Blogger meg said...

Yeah, I'd do her.

11:54 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home